CTA is a non-profit provider of public transportation for the three coastal counties of Mississippi. It is an independently managed public utility that is governed by a Board of Commissioners. CTA is the designated recipient of State and Federal funding for urban transportation on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
The CTA Mission
To provide safe, dependable, clean, comfortable, convenient and affordable public transportation services to the Mississippi Gulf Coast in a cost efficient manner.
News & Events
- PRESS RELEASE 11/25/13 – Thanksgiving Holiday Fixed Route Bus Schedule
- Invitation for Public Comment – Biloxi City Council Meeting
- Propuesta de Cambios a las Rutas Fijas/ Revisión Publicas y Periodo de Comentarios 11/01/2013
- Proposed Fixed Route Changes Public Review and Comment Period – 11/1/13
- Tropical Storm Karen Update 10/5/13 – 8:36 AM